Notes and people asking for things...
Been getting some weird notes lately. Rule #1 people. If you want me to take your note seriously, have a subject line. If you're too damn lazy to come up with a subject line, replying to you is not my biggest priority. I wouldn't mind these notes so much if they were from people I knew. You know, people who actually leave comments. I guess I could count people who have favved a ton of my stuff, but that could mean they just did it to look like they were fans.
Thing is, some of these messages are attempts to get me to rp (heck no), start up a random conversation (harmless I suppose) or ask for points or requests.
- I do not RP. Period. And no, I owe you nothing in the way of explanations.
- I don't converse with people I don't know. Especially when the note is "Hey," "Sup" or something similarly asinine.
- Asking for requests. This means one of two things. Either the person is ignorant of the fact that I am not an artist (so congrats on never reading the comments with the art) or assume that it's reasonable to ask me to spend money on their behalf.
- Very rarely, I'll listen to requests but it's extremely rare, especially if the input is not asked for.
- I never give out points when they're solicited. That's begging and I don't reward begging. When I give out points, it's according to my discretion along and the person getting them HAS FRICKING EARNED IT. Oh, and the plea "I need them for a contest," does not impress me.
Harem of Zar
Adding to my irritations is the Harem of Zar page 1 getting taken down. Someone flagged it as showing a minor in a sexually compromising situation. Okay. Also, the Terra model for the comic was taken down for the same reason. So, I must assume that Terra was the problem. So I need to look at the rest of the Zar comic and make some changes. Don't worry, you've got another two pages to look forward to...
To help you pull through, I've uploaded some pictures I let get backed up.